HELLO. Contrary to my loud admin persona, I am actually really awkward and shy about meeting new people and making friends. But I want to see if I can find some new rp partners and start writing again, and thus must do the scary thing and put up a request thread.
ABOUT PLAYING WITH ME
I found out I am autistic, which has helped explain the two things that happens when roleplaying with me:
- I can get hyper fixated on our roleplay and it becomes the only things I ever think about or want to talk about so at first I am very fast to post.
- BUT I also get overwhelmed and overstimulated by life sometimes, so I go through long periods where it’s hard for me to write posts.
What I am looking for is someone who loves, loves, loves, plotting and talking about our roleplay and creating all kinds of content for it — but is also very forgiving and patient about when I can’t post. For me, I could not post in an RP for a whole year and then easily pick it back up again, and I know that’s not the case for some people.
I post around 200 to 1000 words on average. My post size and style starts to reflect my partner’s after awhile, so I will end up posting more/less in response to how you play with me. And I am totally down to play with roleplay or writing newbies – your skill level doesn’t matter, I am here to enjoy your stories!
WHAT I WANT IN A ROLEPLAY
Give me a romantic subplot and I am golden. I can play in almost any genre as long as there is a romance going on. Slow burn is fun, pre-existing relationships, slap slap kiss, everything. I’m also down for sex scenes and we can move our roleplay to Red Star if we get that far.
I usually play straight cis-gendered ladies as my primary character. It’s just what I love the best! I love both monogamous and polyamorous style relationships, and hell yes I am down for love triangles where everybody wins. My favorite thing to play opposite to are cranky manly men.
I enjoy adding in a full cast of characters where we both play a diverse world of NPCs, family, friends, villains, etc! I LOVE partners who take initiative in creating plots and guiding the storyline. If you love being a game master, boy, I am the player for you.
Love me some Mary Sue/Gary Stu and “Guilty Pleasure” roleplaying. You know, those things you are embarrassed to admit you like or want to do? Twilight Done Right, teen angst, ripoff plot of a movie/anime. I don’t care if popular opinion says it’s lame, if it sounds fun, I am on board.
Favorite things: Supernatural or paranormal with vampires, wolves, witches and ghost shit, modern slice of life, adventurous high fantasy, space opera sci fi, crime drama, murder mysteries
[COLOR=red]DO NOT[/COLOR] like: Furry, Mecha, Real Life people/stars, Canon Fandoms, LOLSORANDOM stuff, anything that is High Concept Pretentious Mindfuck stuff. It’s just really hard for me to get in to. If you bring up something I am not keen, I’ll let you know!
CONCEPTS I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY
- A book author finds herself inside the fantasy world that she created!
- Manga artist’s characters are now real and invading her life.
- Couple of college peeps have to stay in a “haunted house” for a week to do research for a class paper they are forced to partner on. Turns out it’s actually haunted.
- Scribbling a bunch of bullshit on a notebook in a boring highschool class has accidentally summoned a demon! New friend or New foe?
- The kingdom has been invaded and defeated, the king is dead. But still alive is the princess. How to stay safe but also take back the kingdom.
- Lady has bought herself a nice new space ship for reasons that might not be legal! She then discovers she’s also bought and paid for a pilot she doesn’t want.
- Got married by accident due to drunk? Wrong paperwork? But this might just be a blessing in disguise.
- Betrothed since childhood and now it’s time to plan a wedding with this complete stranger.
- Wishing on a falling star gives one very (un)lucky girl her very own guardian angel! But is this really an angel or is it something else?
CHARACTER PERSONALITIES I LOVE
Okay, these are EXAMPLE personalities and character types that I am in love with. I would adore getting to play the companion, love interest, etc, etc to these types of characters. Remember, it’s about the personalities and behavior of those charries!
Connor MacLead from Highlander
Balthazar from Sorcerer’s Apprentice
Sousuke Sagara from Full Metal Panic
Geralt from Witcher
Malcom Reynolds from Firefly
Ezio/Altair from Assassin’s Creed
Booth from Bones
Madmartigan from Willow
Almost Any character Gerard Butler Plays.
Castiel from Supernatural
Zayne from Eureka
Damon from Vampire Diaries
Sirius Black from Harry Potter
Loki from MCU
Lucifer from Lucifer